Winemaker Dinner with Pahlmeyer Winery
A Luxurious Wine & Culinary Experience for 10 Guests!
Unobtainable Pahlmeyer wines, a premier winery from the award-winning region of Napa Valley, and the gourmet phenomenon that is MÄS, offer an omakase dining experience that celebrates the cuisine of the bountiful bioregion of Cascadia. With a hyper focus on foraged and wild-crafted local delicacies, chefs Josh Dorcak and Luke VanCampen will create the precise mouth-watering cuisine that compliments Pahlmeyer’s exquisite wine.
This 5-Course luxury experience is limited to ten guests, as it’s a very small production of highly allocated wines that Joe & Shelly Hunter have pulled from their collection of Pahlmeyer Napa Valley Estate and Wayfarer Fort Ross-Seaview Extreme Sonoma Coast Estate. Many of the featured wines are truly unavailable treasures that have been cellared for years.
Dinner Wine List:
- (2) 2017 Jayson Sauvignon Blanc (92 pts, Wine Enthusiast)
- (1) 2006 Pahlmeyer Chardonnay, Magnum (95 pts, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate)
- (2) 2016 Wayfarer Estate Vineyard Chardonnay (95 pts, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate)
- (2) 2015 Wayfarer Estate Vineyard Pinot Noir (99 pts, Wine Enthusiast)
- (1) 2012 Pahlmeyer Merlot, Magnum (97 pts, James Suckling)
- (1) 2008 Pahlmeyer Proprietary Red, Magnum (93 pts, The Wine Advocate)
- (2) 2016 Pahlmeyer Proprietary Red (96 pts, The Wine Advocate)
Generously donated by Joe & Shelly Hunter and MÄS