Since its inception, Oregon Wine Experience has raised more than $8.2 million, benefiting the Asante Children’s Miracle Network program and other health care programs at Asante. 100% of the event’s proceeds benefit charity, every year. Asante Foundation is a 501(C)(3) charity. Tax ID #93-6087366.
Now, you have the opportunity to be part of something transformative—AsanteForward. AsanteForward is Southern Oregon’s most ambitious philanthropic effort. With a goal of at least $50 million, this campaign will transform health care for the region. Key campaign components include:
- A new patient pavilion to house areas of excellence including:
- The new Olsrud Family Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Cardiac care
- Critical care
- Advanced surgical services
- The new Heimann Cancer Center in Medford and expanded Spears Cancer Center in Grants Pass
- Age-Friendly care at Asante Ashland Community Hospital
- Mental health, including a new Behavioral Health Unit
- Asante Three Rivers Medical Center Emergency Department expansion
Oregon Wine Experience is vital to this campaign. Over the next several years, your support through Oregon Wine Experience will help generate $15 million to create the new Olsrud Family Women’s and Children’s Hospital at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center. This modern, family-centered care environment will improve medical outcomes and personal experiences. Donors and sponsors of the Oregon Wine Experience will make a once-in-a-generation impact on the lives of babies, children and families from across the region.
Donors have the opportunity to designate their gifts to any area of care at Asante that is meaningful to them, including any component of AsanteForward. Learn more at www.asantefoundation.org.