2021 Oregon Wine Experience
Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our guests, wineries and the greater community. Below you will find a schedule for this year’s events and virtual opportunities. And to view the detailed Event Guide for this year’s Oregon Wine Experience, click on the image below.
- A premier wine competition
- Open to all commercially approved wines using 100% Oregon AVA grapes
- A world-class panel of judges featuring Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers and renowned wine writers
- Entry deadline: June 11
- Kick-off, virtual celebration of the Oregon Wine Experience!
- Livestream announcement of Oregon Wine Competition results and winner recognition
- Sponsors receive an opulent “Medal Celebration in a box” including 2021 Oregon Wine Competition award-winning wines and culinary creations to enjoy at home.
- The general public can also purchase these packages for $75 here (limited supply)
- Register for this unique auction experience by visiting the How to Bid page.
- Wineries created custom cuvees and unicorn creations exclusively for Oregon Wine Experience 2021.
- Bid on a chance to win exclusive wines donated by our winery partners from all corners of the state.
- All bidding is online, and anyone can view the lots and register today.
- Register to bid by visiting the Get Started page.
- Bid on once-in-a-lifetime experiences like Climbing the Crane, Porsche Driving Experience, Helicopter Date Night, Sno-Cat & Jet Boats or Rodeo Cowboy.
- Plan for exciting trips to Cabo San Lucas, Baja, Napa, Carmel, California Wine Country, Sunriver, San Luis Obispo, Rogue River Get-A-Way or a Luxury Picnic.
- Stock your wine cellars with outstanding and rare wines. A wine-lovers dream come true: 1.5L Magnum of Sine Qua Non Syrah “Poker Face!” will go home with one lucky bidder! All wine packages features hard-to-find wines from prestigious, award-winning wineries.
- Treat your palate with wine and food at one of the excellent dinner and entertainment evenings.
- Elevate your expectations at home, indoors or outdoors, with a complete interior design makeover, new heating and cooling system, or excavate your property.
- Elevate your style with a stunning black diamond set for yourself or beautiful artwork for your home.
- All bidding is online, and anyone can view the lots and select your favorites today.
Ultimate Vintner Dinners – Summer/Fall 2021
- Intimate gatherings hosted by winery owners at winery, vineyard and culinary partner locations
- Unique, multi-course dinners with exceptional, vintner-curated pairings
- Special features and amenities offered by event hosts
- Top-tier sponsor benefit
If you have an event gift certificate you would like to redeem for the 2021 Oregon Wine Experience, please contact Sarahanne Driggs at (541) 789-5025.
Oregon Wine University offers a variety of fun, engaging and unique classes that allow you to better understand, pair and treasure the fullness of wine from Oregon and beyond.
These classes take place year-round! Keep an eye out for emails on how to register.
- Anchor Series: Pairing wine with everything from Shakespeare to world-famous blue cheese to the art of barrel tasting. This series is an excellent introduction to wine tasting as well as an exciting avenue for the more astute wine enthusiast to learn more.
- Advanced Series: Winemakers from across the state guide you to the next level of wine appreciation and education. Dive deep into Oregon’s boundless wine varietals to discover their nuances and how wine is crafted from vine to barrel to bottle.