Oregon Wine Experience
August 16-20, 2023 | Location: Stage Pass – 4735 S. Stage Road, Medford, OR 97501
For Founders’ Barrel Auction and Grand Tasting single tickets, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to receive email notifications when tickets are available for purchase.
Oregon Wine Competition® – July 15-16
- A premier wine competition
- Open to all commercially approved wines using 100% Oregon AVA grapes
- A world-class panel of judges featuring Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers and renowned wine writers
Ultimate Vintner Dinners – May-July
- Intimate gatherings hosted by winery owners at winery, vineyard and culinary partner locations
- Unique, multi-course dinners with exceptional, vintner-curated pairings
- Top-tier sponsor benefit
Medal Celebration – August 17, 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Kick-off celebration of the Oregon Wine Experience!
- Livestream announcement of Oregon Wine Competition results and winner recognition
- Intimate studio audience under the tent
Collectors’ Tasting & Founders’ Barrel Auction – August 18
Collectors’ Tasting: 5-6 p.m. | Founders’ Barrel Auction: 6-9 p.m.
- Bid on one-of-a-kind, exclusive blends made special by top Oregon winemakers and found only at this auction
- Innovative culinary pairings to accompany wine explorations
- All bidding is online, and anyone can view the lots and register
Miracle Auction & Salmon Bake – August 19, 4:30 to 11 p.m.
- In-person live auction (proxy bidding options available)
- Dinner with wood plank-roasted salmon
- Tastings of the 2023 award-winning wines over dinner
Grand Tasting – August 20, 2 to 5 p.m.
- Tasting featuring wineries throughout Oregon, including all 2023 award-winning wines
- Array of culinary pairings
Silent Auction, Cork Pull and Raffle
- Bid on a variety of packages from your phone all week long!
- Packages include art, culinary explorations, travel, wine, jewelry, excursions and more
If you have an event gift certificate you would like to redeem for the 2023 Oregon Wine Experience, please contact us at (541) 789-5025.
Oregon Wine University® classes
Oregon Wine University offers a variety of fun, engaging and unique classes that allow you to better understand, pair and treasure the fullness of wine from Oregon and beyond.
These classes take place year-round! Stay tuned for the 2023 class lineup soon.
- Anchor Series: Pairing wine with everything from Shakespeare to world-famous blue cheese to the art of barrel tasting. This series is an excellent introduction to wine tasting as well as an exciting avenue for the more astute wine enthusiast to learn more.
- Advanced Series: Winemakers from across the state guide you to the next level of wine appreciation and education. Dive deep into Oregon’s boundless wine varietals to discover their nuances and how wine is crafted from vine to barrel to bottle.