Oregon Wine Experience
August 17-21, 2022 | Read more here.
- A premier wine competition
- Open to all commercially approved wines using 100% Oregon AVA grapes
- A world-class panel of judges featuring Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers and renowned wine writers
Ultimate Vintner Dinners – June-August
- Intimate gatherings hosted by winery owners at winery, vineyard and culinary partner locations
- Unique, multi-course dinners with exceptional, vintner-curated pairings
- Top-tier sponsor benefit
Medal Celebration – Wednesday, August 17, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Kick-off, virtual celebration of the Oregon Wine Experience!
- Livestream announcement of Oregon Wine Competition results and winner recognition
- Sponsors receive a “Medal Celebration in a box” including Oregon Wine Competition award-winning wines to enjoy at home
- Intimate studio audience under the tent
Collectors’ Tasting – Thursday, August 18, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Sponsors and previous Founders’ Barrel Auction bidders taste the wines of the 2022 Founders’ Barrel Auction
- Be among the first to review and bid on the exclusive wine collections presented by winemakers
Founders’ Barrel Auction – Friday, August 19, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Bid on one-of-a-kind, exclusive blends made special by top Oregon winemakers and found only at this auction
- Innovative culinary pairings to accompany wine explorations
- All bidding is online, and anyone can view the lots and register
Miracle Auction & Salmon Bake – Saturday, August 20, 5 to 11 p.m.
- In-person live auction (proxy bidding options available)
- Dinner with wood plank-roasted salmon
- Tastings of the 2022 award-winning wines over dinner
Grand Tasting – Sunday, August 21, 2 to 5 p.m.
- Tasting featuring wineries throughout Oregon, including all 2022 award-winning wines
- Array of culinary pairings
Silent Auction, Cork Pull and Raffle – August 18-21
- Bid on a variety of packages from your phone all week long!
- Packages include art, culinary explorations, travel, wine, jewelry, excursions and more
If you have an event gift certificate you would like to redeem for the 2022 Oregon Wine Experience, please contact us at (541) 789-5025.
Oregon Wine University offers a variety of fun, engaging and unique classes that allow you to better understand, pair and treasure the fullness of wine from Oregon and beyond.
These classes take place year-round! Tickets are available here.
- Anchor Series: Pairing wine with everything from Shakespeare to world-famous blue cheese to the art of barrel tasting. This series is an excellent introduction to wine tasting as well as an exciting avenue for the more astute wine enthusiast to learn more.
- Advanced Series: Winemakers from across the state guide you to the next level of wine appreciation and education. Dive deep into Oregon’s boundless wine varietals to discover their nuances and how wine is crafted from vine to barrel to bottle.