2023 Silent Auction
August 17 at noon to August 20 at 8 p.m.
Please note: If you ARE attending an OWE event, you DO NOT need to pre-register for the Silent Auction. You will receive a text message with your custom login link when you check in at the events. A Bid Support station will be onsite to assist you should you have any questions.
If you ARE NOT attending an OWE event, you NEED to register for the Silent Auction. Follow these instructions:
- Select the black GET STARTED button
- Click here to visit the Silent Auction website
- If you already have a Greater Giving account, type in your Username and Password and select the LOG IN button
- If you forgot your password, click on the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD link under the LOG IN button
- If you do not have a login for Greater Giving, select the green CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Type in your email and reenter it in the Confirm Email section
- Select the box next to “I am not a robot”
- Select the green CONFIRM button
- A password link will be sent to your email
- Open the email and select the link
- Create a password for your account
- Enter all your contact information, along with your credit card
- IMPORTANT: Enter your cell phone number to receive text message alerts when the auction opens and updates about your favorite auction items
- Confirm all information is correct and click the green CREATE button at the bottom of the page
- Click the large green gavel button on the right that reads Start Bidding! underneath it
- You’re all set and ready to bid! Scroll down to see all auction items
2023 Founders’ Barrel Auction
August 17 at noon to August 18 at 8:30 or 8:45 p.m. (depending on lot)
Please note: You must register to bid, regardless of if you are attending an OWE event or not.
Directions: Create a free account by clicking here – OR – Log in using your email address or the bid number you were provided via text by clicking here. NOTE: Previous bidders will receive a text with their custom link on Monday, August 7.
If you are attending in person, there will be a Bid Support station onsite to assist you should you have any questions.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call (541) 789-5025.