Interested in volunteering at Oregon Wine Experience®?
Thank you! This event wouldn’t be possible without our volunteers. Come share in the experience and appreciation of good wine and food while supporting the Children’s Miracle Network and other Asante Foundation healthcare programs. Your time and energy will be well spent!
Our 2016 events have concluded but we’d love to have you next year! Check back here in Spring 2017 or email email@example.com if you’d like to be added to our email list.
Volunteer Selection Process
All volunteers are important to us and we love to have newcomers! However, when choosing volunteer assignments we do take into consideration the following:
- Whether individual has volunteered in the past
- Individual’s past performance as a volunteer
- How early the volunteer information is submitted
We appreciate your interest in volunteering at the Oregon Wine Experience®. Volunteers who work a total of 10 hours or more will receive: One (1) complimentary Grand Tasting ticket
There will be a cast & crew celebration following the Grand Tasting on August 28th, 2016!
- Volunteer commitments vary in time and length depending on the event.
- Volunteers agree to be on time to all assigned shifts (preferably 5-10 minutes early). If necessary, we ask that you cancel shifts 48 hours in advance so we can fill your spot.
- Volunteers are responsible for transportation to and from events however, there may be opportunities for carpooling (we will notify you by email or phone).
- For most events we prefer volunteers to be 21 years of age or older but those under 21 still have opportunities – they just will not have a role in the distribution or consumption of alcohol.
- Information about your assignments will be given at a mandatory orientation prior to the event.
- After submitting your volunteer information you can expect to be contacted within 48 hours.
- Check-in process: Click here to see video
- Allocating and selling tickets: Click here to see video
- Check-out process: Click here to see video