FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Bruce Nicholson, Oregon Wine Competition, Bigham Knoll
Sue Mendenhall, Event Coordination, Asante Foundation
Oregon Wine Competition® Announces Stellar Roster of Judges
MEDFORD, Ore.–The Oregon Wine Experience® is thrilled to announce the panel of six world renowned judges secured for the 2017 Oregon Wine Competition® to be held August 5-6.
The panel boasts the first international judge to appraise the Oregon Wine Competition®, the first female Master of Wine in America and the first and only female Master of Wine in Canada. The international expertise present at the judges table will position the Oregon Wine Experience® as one of the premiere wine events in the country.
The judges for the 2017 Oregon Wine Competition® include:
- Linda Murphy: West Coast correspondent for Decanter Magazine.
- Bree Boskov: Master of Wine, North America market manager for Equilibrio Wines.
- Eric Degerman: President/CEO of GreatNorthwestWine.com.
- Tim McNally: Wine and Spirits Editor at New Orleans Magazine.
- Barbara Philip: Master of Wine, Category Manager for BC Liquor Stores.
- D.C. Flynt: Master of Wine, President/Owner – MACH Flynt Inc.
(Note: Master of Wine (MW) is the most prestigious title in the world of wine and is issued by The Institute of Masters of Wine in the United Kingdom. There are currently only 338 Masters ofWine in 24 countries.)
For full bios of the judges and other wine competition information, visit https://www.theoregonwineexperience.com/wine-competition.