Join the party. When you chose to attend one or more of the events you will enjoy the best food prepared by top chefs and accompanied by award winning wines from throughout Oregon as determined by some of the most respected wine experts at the Oregon Wine Competition®
2017 Oregon Wine Experience:
- A premier wine competition
- Open to all commercially approved wines using 100% Oregon AVA grapes
- An international panel of renowned judges reviewing up to 300 wines
- Discovery Classes on various aspects of wine appreciation and wine production
- Classes include various topics: comparing wines, what you need to know when wine tasting, and foods with wine
- Kick-off event of the Oregon Wine Experience week
- Join the Oregon Wine Competition wineries for an exquisite wine and culinary celebration with Best of Show and all award winning wines featured
- Announcement of Oregon Wine Competition results and winner recognition
- Intimate vintner dinners hosted by winery and vineyard owners at unique locations
- Special features and amenities offered by event hosts to reflect the personality of their winery or vineyard.
- Talk with winery owners and winemakers while enjoying barrel tastings and an auction of those custom crush and wine futures you just tasted
- Begin with lunch and continue through the afternoon with culinary delights to enjoy while bidding on wines yet to be bottled.
- Upscale food, entertainment, and tastings from award winning wineries
- Specially prepared salmon bake dinner over an open pit
- Live Auction & Silent Auction with Platinum, uniquely Oregon and riveting items
- The final and largest tasting event of the week featuring over 68 Oregon wineries
- Amazing food and entertainment
- Silent auction and raffle
Multi-day packages available.
This unique wine and culinary event has a large, loyal, and growing following. In 2016, over 2,500 attendees from an various states enjoyed the many activities offered over the multi-day format. And, $720,000 was raised for Children’s Miracle Network and other healthcare programs supported by Asante Foundation.